screenplay by Alan Nafzger
A killer uses an online dating site to meet a medical examiner and a crime scene investigator to lean how to commit the perfect murder.
They inadvertently teach the killer…
- DNA is the surest way to get caught.
- Don’t leave any DNA behind.
- Commit your crime in a place that likely to have a lot of DNA from strangers.
- The oxygen-producing detergents are the best.
- The largest number of crimes are committed by someone close to them.
- Commit the crime in another town.
- Don’t travel so far that you can be connected because you took a trip.
- Choose a good area without lot of traffic.
- Don’t be on the road before you commit the murder because you might become tired.
- Don’t be int eh area when the investigation begins.
- Chose your crime carefully.
- Make it something that can be done day or night.
- Leave the body where in falls.
- Do not touch the body at all.
- Do not take anything from the body.
- Clean up.
- Wear the proper gear.
- The best time to commit a crime is in the very early hours of the day when most people are asleep.
- Look like you are not out of place on the street.
- Wear thick gloves.
- Buy your tools at least 1 month before committing the crime.
- Pay in cash.
- Destroy the receipts and the shopping bags.
- After the crime, destroy everything you bought as quickly as you can.
- Do not use anything you own and do not buy brands you normally buy unless they are very generic.
- Shop out of town in large department stores.
- It is good to have an alibi.
- Stay in a hotel with no camera.
- Sign up for an event to attend.
- Plan an out of town trip and book everything with your credit card.
- The best mode of transport is by bike. This will enable you to get off the roads, if you need and to travel quickly.
- You do not want to be seen on the street walking.
- Fit in with your surroundings.
- Have a solid story.
- Do not watch the television and avoid the papers for at least a month.
- Continue about your everyday life.
- Do not brag about your crime to anyone.
- Don’t tell a soul.
- If you get arrested, do not speak.
Everything goes as planned until the examiner and the investigator learn they are being two timed.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter